Your Business Volume Has Increased and You Can't Keep Up?
Service quality decreases inversely with the growth of the business volumes of service provider companies, and the auditing and planning of the work done and the evaluation of the performance of technical personnel start to be performed properly. The main reason for the above is that the service management system is not used or the appropriate system is not available in the companies.
Why is that Technical Service Management?
Coflow Service Management System; technical service enables the company's existing processes to be analyzed, reported, controlled, and better manageable with less manpower and effort. Coflow Service Management System has been developed in order to provide controlled, accurate, informative and service based services in the shortest time without decreasing the quality of the customer, product and contract, and it has the principle of maximum benefit with minimum expenditure for both the company and the customer.
▪ Maintaining inventory information by transferring it to electronic media in a real and accurate manner
▪ Tracking the inventory life cycle within the enterprise
▪ Providing maximum benefit with minimum effort
▪ Reducing manpower and eliminating user mistakes
▪ Accurate and reliable calculation of depreciation information for inventories
Get a free demo.
Have more questions? Want a real person to walk you through a live performance management software demo? We’re happy to help out!